The price given is for 1kg (approximately 1l) of laundry liquid - you will be charged pro-rata when your container is refilled and we will send you a payment link.
Our non-bio laundry liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash. Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.