Disinfectant hand rub with a water based consistency, which provides rapid acting hand disinfection in seconds, leaving no sticky residue.
- Effective against Bacteria and Yeast with a 30 second contact time.
- 62% Ethanol/ Alcohol Content (Recommended by Public Health England - Click here)
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle mint fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dispense a small amount onto clean hands and rub all over them until dry (approximately 30 seconds).
(OPTIONAL) PACKAGING MATERIAL
Bottle is made of PET (PCR) + label is made of polyethylene + atomiser is made from high density poly ethylene. Polyethylene and high density poly ethylene are 100% recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
62% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20*, Parfum (Linalool*). *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
We can refill your own containers! Simply order through the website, and leave your container/s in the box outside the shop with your name and order number on. We will charge you by the weight of hand rub you get, so you can leave any size of container.