You can now enjoy your on-the-go meals the eco-friendly way. Our bamboo cutlery lets you avoid disposable utensils- you’ll never use a plastic spoon ever again!
This spoon is totally reusable. It is crafted with high quality, organic bamboo, and is lightweight so suitable for on the go use.
Why bamboo cutlery?
- It is lightweight and durable. Thus, it’s also good for on-the-go feasts.
- Since it’s bamboo, it’s very strong and will last a long time.
- We believe that bamboo is the best replacement for plastic, and know that you’ll love this eco-friendly alternative to disposable cutlery.
- Our bamboo cutlery set is perfect for picnics, travel, and camping. Furthermore, it is suitable for everyday use on the go.
What’s wrong with plastic cutlery?
Takeaways and fast food restaurants are getting through millions of disposable knives, forks, and spoons. Disposable plastic cutlery is used once but stays in the environment for hundreds of years. Where is the sense in that?
Furthermore, this plastic finds its way into the ocean by poor waste management and littering. Microplastic contamination is a serious problem because it infects so many food chains.
- Marine life can eat that plastic, which fills their stomachs and leads to starvation.
- It’s not too late to turn the tide on plastic! Start with reusable’s.
Benefits of bamboo
- Bamboo grows organically, using only water.
- Even without pesticides, bamboo grows rapidly.
- Lastly, it is also a very sustainable organic material.
Made in Fujian, China, under good working conditions. The bamboo is grown organically without any herbicides or pesticides. It grows very quickly so that bamboo cutlery can be made without exploiting the earths resources.
We ensure that very little plastic is used in the supply chain. For our orders we use eco friendly packaging with paper sticky tape.
Frequently asked questions
What are the dimensions?
Each piece of cutlery is between roughly 19.5cm and 20 cm in length.
Is the bamboo cutlery vegan?
Yes, it is completely vegan.
How do you dispose of the cutlery set?
It is reusable but once it does get to the end of it’s life, you can dispose of the bamboo cutlery in a green way. They can be composted and are biodegradable. In fact, bamboo can add a lot of nutritious value back to the earth in a home compost.
How do you clean the cutlery set?
It is not dishwasher safe but you can hand wash it with soap and hot water. Just don’t allow it to soak in water because it is a natural product.
What is the coating?
It is a nitro varnish paint. It is very commonly used to prolong the life on natural kitchen equipment, it is food safe. This ensures it can last a long time.
Bamboo cutlery wholesale
We supply bamboo cutlery wholesale to our retail customers. Some customers find they sell more spoons so we allow custom quantities of forks, knives and spoons. You can find out more on our wholesale page.