COME AND SHOP PLASTIC FREE!
Make sure to bring your own containers and reusable water bottles 👍
11am til 2pm Sunday 23rd June
The Grange Carpark
Alongside the shop opening, there will be lots of local businesses:
• Alfie Robot Retro selling vintage homeware
• Easel and Thread
• Indonesian Street Food selling delicious vegan food into your own containers or plastic free packaging
• Moin Moon Backerei selling fresh artisan bread, pastries and confectionery
• Little Tin Shed selling homemade soaps and Epsom salts
• Banba Cosmetics selling massage oils and beauty products
• Jane Branney Jewellery selling eco silver and vintage cloth jewellery
• Amy Wilson selling felts badges
In addition to this, Plastic Free Burley and Refill Burley will be launching at the market! Come and speak to them about reducing single use plastic, recycling, and refilling. They will also be running a prize draw for a prize donated by Waste Not.